Front doors give the first impression of our home.
Traditional or modern front doors made of wood, glass or in combination with aluminium.
Our product range also includes energy-efficient front doors suitable for passive houses with remarkable thermal insulation. In addition to single-leaf doors, we also offer doors with one or two side elements and garage doors.
Advantages of lipbled front doors:
- mechanism against warping (straightening option at a later stage);
- top quality, modern or rustic design;
- excellent seal (broader seal, 18mm);
- flexibility, produced according to our customers' needs;
- thresholds are as suitable for new as for renovated buildings;
- single-leaf door in combination with one or two side elements;
- the design of garage doors can match that of front doors;
- if required, we can manufacture doors with larger dimensions: up to a height of 300cm and a width of 130cm;
- production of doors suitable for passive houses – Ud = 0,62W/m2K;
- production of doors with a combination of WOOD and ALUMINIUM, with an aluminium casing attached to a spacer, enabling the air to circulate and eventual moisture condensation to dry;
- door handles in different shapes and sizes (on both sides, a combination of a door handle and a pull handle, etc.) and various lock systems.